For over forty years, we at Mid-Michigan Radiology Associates have provided patients from Gratiot, Isabella, Montcalm, Clare, and Mecosta counties with high-quality diagnostic and radiology services. As an independent, local-friendly radiology service, we are able to provide our patients with lower costs, more personal care, easier accessibility, and shorter wait times for appointments. All of these features combined make for more personal, friendly service, allowing us for closer relationships with our patients.
- Lower costs
- More personal care
- Easier accessibility
- Shorter wait times
- MMRA were among the area’s first trailblazers for implementing innovative technologies, helping to forward the use of radiology services in mid-Michigan.
- Not only was MMRA the first to utilize Computerized Tomography (CAT Scan) in the mid-Michigan area, but was also the first to implement mobile MRI as part of its services.
- Additionally, MMRA was the first Radiology group in these counties to employ diagnostic and interventional radiological procedures, such as STENT placement, balloon angioplasty, and Thrombolytic therapy.
- We also have a full roster of radiological procedures, including IVC filter placement, biopsies, and venous interventions - many of which are typically only available at major hospitals.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR PATIENTS
- Convenience - We are able to offer area patients procedures, technologies, and quality care in a localized setting, allowing our patients easier access to the care they require.
- Consideration - Because of our small, localized staff, we’re able to make personal relationships with our patients, giving them the time and care they need in order to help them overcome their condition.
- Experience - Because of our early implementation of many radiological processes, we’re able to offer our patients more experience, more consideration, and more access to innovative technology.
- Variety - With all of the technology we offer our patients, we are able to give specific consideration to a wide array of different vascular conditions.
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Closed weekends and holidays. Occasionally close early on Fridays for special reasons.